XBOSoft Quick ReleaseTM
The Quick ReleaseTM Program Details
The Quick ReleaseTM Program has a streamlined project management process that is efficiently organized into 3 phases: project preparation, execution, and closeout.
XBOSoft's Quick ReleaseTM Program: Step by Step
- We begin with an on-site visit to your facility. Primary goals are to introduce key members of both teams, set communication channels, review the product's design features and specifications, establish basis for testing strategy and plan, and agree on a schedule and deliverables. These meeting notes are documented as the first deliverable.
- Back at our office, we develop a test plan and scope based on the product's features and your testing requirements. This includes test exit criteria and testing metrics that were identified as critical to assessing and measuring product quality. The agreed upon Test Strategy & Plan is the second deliverable in the Program.
- Working against the agreed Test Strategy & Plan, we set up a test environment and begin developing test cases that cover the features and functions of the software.
- Launch execution of test cases and scripts. Continue close interaction and communication between teams to report bugs, resolve issues, and ensure project schedule is on-track. All progress is posted online via our CommONETM customer portal. As the project progresses, we adapt our testing to focus on finding the most critical bugs. We also develop a growing knowledge and appreciation of the product, allowing ad-hoc and exploratory testing to uncover deeper defects.
- At the end of the project, a comprehensive test report is prepared which includes all test cases executed, features and functionality covered, defects found, defect analysis, and any other metrics that were defined in the test plan.
Quick ReleaseTM Deliverables
XBOSoft's Quick ReleaseTM program includes the following deliverables:
- Summary of Kick-off meeting
- Test Plan document for the product. This includes a test strategy, development methodologies, and an approach specific to the application.
- XBO CommONETM Collaboration web account for 24/7 interaction with your dedicated XBO QA team.
- Test cases developed and run according to the test plan with results available online.
- Weekly status reports and conference calls for up-to-date current status to address any concerns:
- Current progress and analysis
- Unexpected issues
- Requirements changes or enhancements
- Testing Summary Report covering work completed with recommendations, based on our defect analysis, for future testing programs.
Quick ReleaseTM Add-on Options
Quick ReleaseTM Programs can be supplemented with:
- Security Testing: The majority of online attacks today are conducted directly against web applications. Hackers employ increasingly sophisticated tools and software to penetrate vulnerable web sites. As such, security testing against unauthorized access should to be a critical element of any test strategy. XBO's security testing solutions identify security vulnerabilities and leaks.
- Performance Testing: How well will your application perform in a production environment? If you have done the right Performance Testing, it will do very well. XBO's team of performance testing specialists take products, from complex e-commerce sites to mission-critical enterprise applications, and runs them through the gauntlet of performance testing. When we are done, you can be confident your systems will handle the loads.